Monday, January 13, 2014

My Week #2

Happy Monday! Blah >_< I'm a little bit of a cranky bear this morning, but I'm actually getting this blog post up on time :)

Here's how My Week #2 went.


It was a busy week! Or the huge stickers make it appear that way. This week I'm going to Montana on a business trip and I tried to make a Montana/Ski/Travel theme using what I had on hand and this is what I came up with.


It screams 4th Of July but, I tried. I haven't decorated my A5 for this week yet. If I do I will probably duplicate the theme from my personal size. I was just too exhausted to decorate it last night, then I realized that I wont be home to journal most of the week anyways.

I did flim a brand new Filofax video. I hope to edit and upload it tonight (no later than tomorrow night), so stay tuned.

Happy Planning!

            XoXo

0 ♥Say Something♥: