Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sally Sunday's

Hey Ya'll!

I went to Sally's today for nail polish remover and left with more then that of course. I just wanted to share my finds with you guys.

I finally got a nail dotting tool! Its a double ended brush. The bristle part is for fine detailing and the bottom part is used for dotting (making small dots) and marbleizing!! I also grabbed a new bottle of White Stripe Rite nail art polish. My other one broke.  :(   I've become real interested in doing my own nail art lately, but I only know how to do one design really well. Time to practice..


I also got One 'N Only's Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo, Conditioner and Oil Treatment. I got the small sizes so I can see if I like this line. I haven't used them yet but they smell good. The travel size shampoo  and conditioner were $3.39 with a Sally's Card and the Oil Treatment was $5.99 with a Sally's card.


I will definitely review these after I use them a few times. I'm hoping for some good results!!! Yes, I got my nail polish remover but I didn't picture it because its boring and the bottle is really big and was ruining my pics :)

Luv Y'all!!!

Mean It!!!



1 ♥Say Something♥:

Mimilainna said...

I'm excited to read about the Argan Oil!!