Sunday, June 5, 2011

Nail Woes Week #3

Hey Ya'll!!

I know my expectations are high for only four weeks. I wanted longer stronger nails ASAP. Peeling is minimal not as bad as when I began, but they aren't growing  (>_<).

I stumbled upon some nail polishes this weekend!! I actually found Borghese Nail Polishes at Ross!!! For $2.99 and $1.99. They usually retail for $8!!!!

Raspberry Sorbetto & The Base and Top Coat came together as a set for $2.99. Berry Confezione was $1.99.


I also snagged Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in 200 Strobe Light. I needed some glitter in my life :)


I'm really considering learning how to do acrylics or gel nails myself!!! I'm impatient (>_<)

Excuse the sloppiness.. I took the picture before I touched up my "mistakes"


 

Luv Y'all!!

Mean It!!!


 

1 ♥Say Something♥:

DSK Steph said...

Cute polish! I love the glitter nail. ^_^