Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mineralized Rosy Cheeks

Hey Y'all!!

I'm not a big blush hoarder. I probably own maybe 20 all together (sets and palettes included). Out of all of those I really only have maybe 4 in rotation depending on the season. I wanted to share my favorite Spring/Summer Blush with ya'll. I seriously love this blush. I find myself reaching for it daily (on the days when I wear makeup). It's a peachy pinkish kinda redish (not wine red) color too me. I love the way it looks on my sun-bronzed chocolate skin. :) Let me introduce ya'll to my new (it's not technically new, I don't remember where or when I bought it) Spring Summer Holy Grail Blush... *drumroll* MAC Mineralize Blush in Gleeful....



 




 


Swatches


^ That looks creepy, lol my arm swatches....^


 

Luv Ya'll

Mean It!!!

XoxO


1 ♥Say Something♥:

SonShyne said...

I love that........... hmmm I wonder if they still sell it...

I'm a peachy/coral/orangey/reddish gal all year around