Friday, April 29, 2011

Wagman Perfectress Update & Products I Use

Hey Y'all,

I made a "quick" video update about my Wagman's Natural Body Hair Extensions :) I apologize that my videos are so far behind. I'm still getting used to recording and becoming comfortable talking to the camera without an audience (besides the one in my head). I tying my best to be myself and to quit saying "umm" so much. It also takes me a long time to edit. I'm learning to "get it right" the first time because that means less editing :) It's really hard to put yourself out there.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG_NBT9Wkvg

Worst Screen Capture EVER!




I recorded that video two weeks after I had my hair installed. I went to The Weave Express in Dunwoody,GA. You can read my salon review here.

I use the following products on my hair. Which I mentioned in the video.

Shampoos & Conditioners ~ Wagman's Perfectress Shampoo and Conditioner, Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner (I kinda mix the Perfectress and Herbal Essences together because I'm a weirdo).

When I feel like I have a lot of product build-up in my hair I use Suave Natural's Daily Clarifying Shampoo, I can't find the Pantene Clarifying Shampoo any more :( . I find that the Suave Clarifying Shampoo can be a little drying so I don't use it often.

Styling & Maintenance Products

Water & Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment  mixed together in a spray bottle. 60% water and 40% Infusiam (I found a huge 16oz bottle of Infusium at Big Lots for $4 :)

Perfectress Smoothing Moisturizing Spray

Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Spray

 

This is not a comprehensive list. I don't put a lot of products on my hair and I don't use all the products mentioned on daily basis. These are what I find myself using the most. I will do a in-depth run down soon.

Luv Y'all

Mean It!!



 

 

 

 

0 ♥Say Something♥: