Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Product Review ~ Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner

Hey Y'all

I think I found a new holy grail product... I'm really picky about my liquid eyeliners. I was in love with my NYX Liquid Eyeliner. It was perfect but I can't find it. I'm sure it's out there but I couldn't find it in my usual places (Ulta, Beauty Supply Store). I don't have time patience to hunt for liquid eyeliner. I decided to take a chance and try something new. I was in Target and I spied the Milani display and I've heard good things about their pencil liners so I took a chance.

 


What Milani Claims ~ “Up to 24 hour long lasting formula that wears with comfort and color intensity to perfection. Now you can line your eyes with ease for an all day long elegant glance. Remove with makeup remover.




Pros

Price $5.99 (0.17 fl. oz)

Brush is precise

The handle thick and short which is great if you have a shaky hand.

It's black enough when dry. :)

Lasts all day. Doesn't smudge or peel.

Waterproof (even tear proof, I was crying over some non-sense and it didn't budge)

Cons

It comes out a little thick on the brush tip. (I think it may be because it's new and full of product).

It's very waterproof. You need a good Eye Makeup remover.

Takes a little while to dry.

 


 

I really feel like this liquid liner is a great buy and is priced very pocket friendly. I love it as much as Urban Decay's Liquid Liner and it's less than half the price.

Overall Score 5/♥  ♥  ♥ ♥ ♥

Luv Y'all!!

Mean It!!


 

2 ♥Say Something♥:

Top Ten Current Drugstore Cosmetic Products | Just A Girl said...

[...] is one of my newer holy grail liquid eyeliners. Click here for my product review. Where to find it? You can find this product at pretty much any drugstore, [...]

k said...

Great review! I've just done one of my own on the new blog I just started. Please check it out if you get the chance. Thanks! http://justoffsunset.blogspot.com/