Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Why I Don't Post Videos

Hi Y'all!! So someone asked me why I don't post videos? I'm completely flattered that there's someone that actually reads this :)
I actually record lots of videos but I'm just not made for camera.. My webcam sucks... My lighting is always off... I wiggle around.. I say umm and stare to the sky like I have no education. I switch accents.. I'm just to silly :)...
After I read that comment I started looking at random videos that I started and never finished..... So here's some proof!!!


Luv Y'all
 Mean It!

P.S. I know I'm 500 days late with my 30 Blogger Challenge... I have umm no umm excuses...

4 ♥Say Something♥:

Stephanie said...

lol I love your videos regardless! :)

Unknown said...

Omg! That was so freakin hilarious. And I love how your hair looks so shexay in each pic!

I BLEED PINK said...

I love that you posted this, gives a real feel for your fun personality!!

Kizzy said...

You're too funny! Every time I read one of your blog posts, I wanna tell you how much I love you! :-D

(creepy comment, I know...)