Monday, October 11, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 5- A Hobby You Have

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 5- A Hobby You Have

I don't really have a "hobby". To be honest I'm secretly jealous of people who have real hobbies..I can't knit, or do Suduko puzzles, sew, play the piano. I guess my hobbies are experimenting with makeup and keeping up w/ y'all on Blogger....


Ok... If you promise not to tell I have a secret hobby....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
shhhhhhhhhh
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I love to color..... It's relaxing.... Like freakin' Zen.... There's something about coloring that personally find soothing...i read somewhere that it keeps your mind sharp. Sometimes I bust out my 120 Box of Crayolas.


Of course I had to organize them into color families.... *cough OCD much*



Sometimes I keep it grown & use colored pencils........

I can't find a Hello Kitty book that I really like yet. I keep searching........

Here are some of my masterpieces!!! 
 Yes, I made Strawberry Shortcake brown & Latina!!! Crayola stepped up it's brown game, lots of skintone colors.

She's not done yet :)

 Hannah (Use Colored Pencils) 

So that's my lame hobby!!!

 Love Y'all!!!
 Mean It!!!!



4 ♥Say Something♥:

Stephanie said...

now that is a sweet hobby! lol at HM!

Kizzy said...

What a cute thing to do!!! I love you even more now ;-)

Tammy said...

I have a ton of coloring books at home..I color when I need to figure out a problem, it helps me focus.. =)

Unknown said...

My mom loves to color. I used to buy her coloring books. She keeps them in her bedroom and colors with my daughter.