Friday, January 30, 2009

Technical Difficulties w/ Blogger >_<

My blog layout is all jacked up. My widgets are gone :( . I'm so smart because I saved the HTML. So I'm under construction, sorta. Ok this thing is so jacked up right now. I'm about to cry.....

5 ♥Say Something♥:

Miss Daja said...

i still havent figured this stuff out..
really havent had time to but girl once we figure it out we'll be the shhh..lol
you'll be fine..dont cry

Iyah Love said...

Oh no, I hope the blogger gets fixed soon.

Yeah I went to your stash and got some Hello Kitty paper! hahah :D Its my fave character since I was a kid :)

I'm loving my China glaze and so far it hasn't chipped (2 days already) so I might pick up more colors in the future :D

Vanessa M. said...

no crying... hugs n kisses! hope your bak soon!

Kimberly said...

oh noooooo
poor thing --- at least it's the weekend and you can fix it up on you leisure.. hang in there mama!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Just wanted to let you know that that sort of things happens to me all the time as well!

And every time when that happens, I just wanna break out in tears... ;(

Chin up! ;)

Jess