Saturday, January 24, 2009

NOTORIOUS....

So I saw Notorious tonight.... It was good. I never knew how the whole "East Coast vs West Coast" thing really started. Very sad that two people lost their lives before the age of 25.... I can understand why Lil' Kim didn't agree with the movie, it kinda made her look like a chickenhead & a hoe..... Her lace front wig was really noticeable. (Sorry but I can spot a Lace Front from a mile away, thanks BHM). Jamal Woolward played the role really well, except he had this weird lip curl thing that made him look like something around him smelled like doo-doo. Derek Luke the guy that played Puffy, P-Diddy, Sean Combs or whatever the hell his name is today was HILAROUS with his classic dance moves...
The movie brought me back to the mid 90's. I was so (or so I thought) "hardcore" back then, in my Catholic School uniform with my knee socks on at the ripe age of 14, lol, rapping along to "Who Shot Ya", I really realated to the lyrics, Living in the SUBURBS of Long Island, lol. Nevertheless, those lyrics did change the rap & hip/hop game.

I give the movie: 4/5 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

XoXo

EAST SIDE, BETCHES!!! lol

1 ♥Say Something♥:

Glamour Me Up ♥ said...

Just saw the movie the other night...sooooo good...but soooo sad.. :(