Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Photo Coasters

So my other Christmas DIY gift is done. I picked up some photo coasters from Micheal's ($14.99 each). They come in a nice wooden base. I got a cherry colored one for Grandma #1 and a darker wood for Grandma #2. I also had to run to Office Max to grab some photo paper and they were buy 1 get 1 FREE!!! So now I have tons of photo paper. I only ended up using two sheets. You don't need alot of supplies which makes this project super easy. You could probably do this with scrapbook paper if you don't want to use photos. I'm thinking about making some Hello Kitty ones for myself............ :)

Supplies:
  • Photo Coaster Sets
  • Pictures (4 per set)
  • Photo paper for printing your photos or pics you have on hand
  • Glass cutting mat for cropping (not necessary)
  • Craft Knife for photo cropping (scissors will work too)
  • Wrapping Paper or gift bags
  • Tissue Paper
  • These were so easy to make I cropped my photos so they were 2.5 X 2.5 & then put the photos in the coasters and bam dunzo!



I think they came out pretty darn cute!

XOXO

0 ♥Say Something♥: